Are you suffering from dull skin? Acne? Well here's a solution. It's all natural and effective! And the fun part.. its inexpensive!
How to Make a Homemade Face Mask for Glowing SkinThings you will need:
Extra-virgin olive oil( fights acne,aging skin)✔Honey( fights bacteria Growth and gives excellent moisturizing benefits ✔Baking soda(draws out impurities and considered as an natural detox)✔A teaspoon✔A bowl🌿
Put a teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl.
Next, add one-half teaspoon of honey
Add one teaspoon of baking soda as well.
Mix the ingredients well to form a thin paste. If you want a thicker paste, add more baking soda.
Double your mixture measurements to have more product.
How to use facial scrubs:
- Use warm water to wet your skin. ...
- Massage your skin gently with the facial scrub for one minute. ...
- Rinse the scrub off your face. ...
- Dry your skin. ...
- Moisturize your skin( suggest Organic Coconut Oil)
- Use the scrub only once or twice per week
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Aging Skin, Bloggers, Diy blogs, Exfoliants, Exfoliate, Face Mask, Glowing Skin, Honey Scrubs, Moisturizing Cream, Natural Skincare, Natural Skincare products, Pores, Scrubs